One of the first things to remember is basic infection control and we have outlined below several matters to consider.
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable single use tissues when sneezing, coughing and blowing your nose.
- Dispose of used tissues in the nearest waste bin, preferably one with a closed top lid.
- Wash hands thoroughly after coughing, sneezing and using tissues.
- Keep hands away from the mucous membranes of the eyes and nose.
- Clean hard surfaces at home frequently using normal cleaning products, particularly door handles.
- Make sure children follow this advice.
Eligible patients should have a Flu Vaccination - Book an appointment now
ON-LINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING
We now have a live on-line appointment booking service - see the tab at the bottom of the Home page.
At present this is just available for Doctor appointments but we hope to have Nurse appointments added soon.
To use the system you need to obtain a 'User-Name' and 'Password'. For security and confidentiality purposes you must call at the surgery with photographic identification to obtain these details.